If our industry is to stay ahead in the global competition and solve tomorrow´s challenges, we are fully dependent on attracting the brightest brains, the hard working and innovative employees, and manage to compete with several other main industries on critical competence. We also need to become more visible and promote the exciting and global aspects few other industries can show for. This is an important job for the industry as a whole, yet cannot succeed unless individual companies show their investments and dedication in the next generation employees. This has become even more pressing during the unique challenges the global pandemic has created for our industry and seafarers.
To promote the companies that go the extra mile in their efforts on focusing on and promoting young professionals in the maritime industry. This will be awarded to a company within the international maritime industry, which has excelled at one or more of the following criteria;
• Those that promote its young leaders
• Those that drive forward its young talent
• Companies that devote time & money on building the competence of young people in the organisation
• Clear defined trainee programs or other competence enhancing programs
• And finally those that support initiatives within the maritime community.
Nominations are Now Open.
Nominations close August 30, 2021. Don’t miss out, nominate today.